FOR TIME – RELAY STYLES
20 Assault Bike Calories
20 Wall Balls 9/6kg 10ft (9ft Scaled)
15 Toes to Bar (Straight arm plate sit ups 20/10kg scaled)
15 Push-ups (Box push ups 24 inch scaled)
10 Pull Ups (Jumping Pull Ups scaled)
10 Burpee Bar touch – 6-inch target
There is an 18-minute time CAP for this workout
- All 4 Team members start behind the Start/finish line After the count of 3…2…1…GO!!!
- Team Member 1 moves to the Assault bike and completes 20 calories, once 20 calories are showing on the display, they can dismount the assault bike and return to the start/finish line and tag the next team member. Team member 2 then moves to the assault bike and completes their 20 calories, the bike does not need to be reset – if the counter has drifted to 21 calories, for example, Team Member 2 can dismount the bike when the display hits 40 calories. This process is repeated for Team Member 3 and 4.
- Once Team member 4 has completed its calories and tagged Team Member 1, the team moves on to the next movement – wall balls.
- The Team follows the same process for each of the movements but they do NOT need to remain in the same order for the whole workout.
- All team members MUST do each movement.
- The team score is the time taken to complete all of the reps OR 18 minutes (CAP) plus the reps remaining.