Finding your maxes
Some Desktop Tips from Doug Hawkins (CFWS Crew)
Using BTWB I save pages that give me my stats.
I rename the title of the links in this format: [name-of-movement]- BTWB
Few things first:
1. You need to be a member of Beyond the Whiteboard
2. Your profile needs to be public (or you will have to save your login details on your phone prior)
3. You need to know your membership number (it’s in the URL link when you check out your stats in BTWB)
4. You need a phone capable of surfing the web.
5. you need to keep BTWB updated.
I’ve done some links for you could copy below. All you have to do next is replace my membership number ‘24901’ with your own Beyond the Whiteboard membership number.
My deadlift – with my membership number 24901
Crushers Deadlift – with his membership number 104289
The links you need:
Browse on your phone, change the membership number to yours, enter to view then save to your phone home screen as a quick link.
Front Squat- BTWB
Power Snatch – BTWB
Power Clean – BTWB
Clean & Jerk – BTWB
Back Squat – BTWB
Overhead Squat – BTWB
Push Jerk – BTWB
Push Press – BTWB
You can do more as well.
Here is the Boxes Fran leaderboard for members on BTWB